safeguards and stalemates
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
I've been smoked out of heaven
I won't go down easy
Giving El a bit of a look after her comment about the types in my room, I raise a single eyebrow ever so slightly. “All you’ve ever had to do was touch me,” I say, like it's obvious. Reaching forward to get a spot of blood she's missed, I try to touch her face with the pad of my thumb, brushing it cross one of those fiiiiine cheekbones. Cause words can say a hell of a lot of things, but a woman’s touch, especially a wanting one, is easy to figure out.

But as she continues on about not havin’ Torchline figured out a bit, I sit down at the edge of nearby chair and lean in a bit. It’s an unexpected request, and I look at the envelopes with blatant curiosity. “Yeah… sure.” Taking them, I see the names and really only know Remi’s. The others… well, someone would know or I could find out. “What’s in ‘em?” I ask, really only half-expecting an answer. I got someplace to keep ‘em safe, and let’s be honest, curiosity is likely to get the best of me.

‘Sides, it ain’t far to ask something like this without knowing what I’m protecting. And who I’m protecting ‘em from.
may not be brave, but I'm stubborn as hell
RAZA

Messages In This Thread
safeguards and stalemates - by Eloise - 04-30-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Raza - 04-30-2020, 08:29 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Eloise - 04-30-2020, 08:35 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Raza - 04-30-2020, 09:51 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Eloise - 05-04-2020, 03:35 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Raza - 05-12-2020, 08:37 PM