safeguards and stalemates
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eloise
Darling, you take the high horse
and I'll take the high road
"Have I now." El repeats, her eyes not moving from Raza's even as she woman leans forward, fingers reaching out for cheeks flecked with blood and sand. Turning her head, Eloise lets her lips brush against the Liason's fingertips, her long lashes closing with the pulse of the gesture. Perhaps it's the high from having bested Jack in a spar, or in the plan adrift in her mind, but El feels free of the captain's shackles for the first time in months.

She knew to expect the question, and yet it still gives her pause. With no want to lie to Raza nor to tell her everything, Eloise is caught in a tight spot with absolutely no leverage. "Someone had something over me..." She says, running her finger over the rim of her glass. "Took me a while to realize that knowing a secret cuts both ways."

In fact, should Raza read the letters, she'd find them mostly devoid of any interesting information; for the other thing Eloise had learned, was that the threat of telling a secret was almost as good as actually telling it.
If you're too good for us,
you'll be good riding solo
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
safeguards and stalemates - by Eloise - 04-30-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Raza - 04-30-2020, 08:29 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Eloise - 04-30-2020, 08:35 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Raza - 04-30-2020, 09:51 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Eloise - 05-04-2020, 03:35 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Raza - 05-12-2020, 08:37 PM