hold your breath
for any of the old gods
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
don't you know there's a part of me
The voice rang in her ears and already things were far different than before. Could this be one of the gods? It was potentially Frey- seeing as Delta had no idea how the god would appear to her. It obviously wasn't Safrin and there was a small chance that it was Ludo... but it also seemed so different and this was only solidified when the mysterious being started to form before her.

Dark and mysterious with eyes that pierced into her soul. Her eyes widened and she stared forward, almost stiff and unable to move. What was this? Why had this being appeared before her? Whoever it was, he knew exactly who she was. Calling her by her name and recognizing who her father was... but he also confirmed that he wasn't any of the gods. Delta doesn't even know if the voice is a he, maybe its an it, or maybe they go by they. Delta really doesn't know and probably will never truly find out.

It's dangerous and risky... but she responds. I will speak with you. Who are you? So that I may call you by something. Will she be blinded again? Hopefully not... but why didn't the gods respond to her? What was wrong with her?

Will you help me?
that longs to go into the unknown
delta

Messages In This Thread
hold your breath - by Delta - 05-01-2020, 03:07 PM
RE: hold your breath - by Random Event - 05-02-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: hold your breath - by Delta - 05-02-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: hold your breath - by Random Event - 05-05-2020, 05:52 AM
RE: hold your breath - by Delta - 05-05-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: hold your breath - by Random Event - 05-15-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: hold your breath - by Delta - 05-17-2020, 03:15 AM