Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2720
"Always," the bard agreed, his smile first for their leader, and then for the friends at her side. He flashed Ronin a rueful grin for their heroing ways, even as he stretched his hands towards the items Amalia held out to him.

Into the pendant he poured Mastered Healing magic, imbuing it with his sincere desire that they all remain unscathed by the adventure. Squeezing it lightly, he pressed it back into Amalia's hand with a pulse of hope through the Attuned bond that they wouldn't need to use it.

After moment's consideration, he pressed his palm to the shield and let Mastered Earth fill the vessel, giving Amalia a warmer smile. "If I remember, there was a rockfall blocking the entrance when we left? I'm giving you my earth magic in case it's still unstable down there."

He carried Ludo's lantern, as always, but he reached into the breast of his tunic to pull out a mirror which he handed to Amalia as well, tapping his chest where the other one hung. "Two-way mirror," he explained. "What's reflected in one shows up in the other. If we get separated we can use them to communicate."

With that, he stepped back to give the others room to make any preparations they needed as well.

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Jigano - 05-01-2020, 02:14 AM