Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
THE SHIELD OF SAFRIN
i think it's beautiful how a star's light
travels the universe long after it dies
They come as requested, her rather unusual group. A nod of appreciation is offered to Jigano for his gifts; the mirror she rubs her finger over before tucking into her pocket with a nod. To Ronin she flashes a somewhat sheepish grin, pulsing gratitude for his company through the newly-formed Attuned bond. She knows he cannot like being here, and appreciates her friend all the more for it... even if he is doing this for Safrin rather than her.

Tarasha comes last, the fae armored and wielding a bow. Amalia nods to them before taking their hand, then glances at the demi-god. "Tarasha, Ronin," she introduces simply, figuring they can take it from there.

She tries not to look back at Ronin's soft glow, tries to ignore the uneasiness it causes to rise in her stomach as memories press back. Jigano was right - the way is still closed in, the evidence of the rockslide present. Biting her lip, Amalia considers before looking back at her friends. "Jigano and I can use earth magic to move this... Tarasha and Ronin, you should stand back until it's safe."

And then, because they are the one she knows least and she cannot bear to see someone else die on her watch, Amalia adds silently to Ronin: Please don't let Tarasha get hurt. I don't know... how well, they can handle themselves. And I can't... lose someone. Again.

Giving them a moment to step back (or leave), Amalia raises up her shield and presses it into the fallen stone, willing the rock to open a passage for them while Jyoti contributes bright starlight.

Hi guys! Quick disclaimer, this PQ is gonna be dangerous! If you want to retreat now, you can lookin' at you Tarasha.

Amalia attempts to use Jigano's mastered earth magic from her shield to open a path through the cave-in
That's what I want to be in this world —
someone whose light lingers after I'm gone

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-05-2020, 02:41 AM