Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
THE SHIELD OF SAFRIN
i think it's beautiful how a star's light
travels the universe long after it dies
With the combination of mastered magics wielded by Amalia and Jigano, the rockslide is an easy thing to correct compared to their last venture down. Together they are able to shore up the tunnel quite competently, resulting in a stable pathway for the group to walk along.

With a pulse of relief through the Attuned bond to each of them, Amalia nods and turns towards the tunnel, leading them further in. In silence she leads them along the bank of the underground river, admiring the carvings in the wall while Jyoti casts light ahead. It's an easy trail to follow now, and soon it opens up into a familiar space.

"Careful," Amalia cautions, pausing before they enter the library proper and turning back to her companions. "The books... they were fine, until they were disturbed. Tarasha, do you know how to soothe them?"

Silently, looking back into the room, she adds through the attuned bond a questioning: Are you still there? Remembering the voice Jyoti heard, on their last adventure down.

Real good rolls, fam ;D Let's debrief before entering properly.
That's what I want to be in this world —
someone whose light lingers after I'm gone

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-07-2020, 09:41 PM