Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
The bard would make a quiet offer to re-cast Earth magic back into the shield, just in case they needed to stabilize any other sections further on, and once that was done he would follow in Amalia's wake. Isuma happily stole pets from Ronin and Tarasha until she rejoined her companion's shoulder, peering wide-eyed ahead. She hadn't been along on the last venture down into the catacombs and though she didn't like the closed confines of the tunnels she was small enough that she didn't feel too claustrophobic.

Jigano was pleasantly surprised to reach their destination without further issues, eyes trailing over the story written on the walls once more as he tried to piece together what it meant. "We should stay away from the water for now... just in case," he cautioned Ronin and Tarasha as he gestured to the shark-fin-like sketchings on the wall. "These might just be referring to the Shark Book, but better safe than sorry."

That book already had a taste for his blood and he'd rather not give it anymore.

Staying behind Amalia and following her lead, he also glanced over the room to see if anything had changed since their last visit.

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Jigano - 05-07-2020, 09:52 PM