Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Has anything changed? I suppose that all depends on how astute you all were last time. Though given the haste with which you found yourselves swallowed by books and question-rooms, I'd say perhaps not astutebenough. But for those of you new to this underground world of physics-bending magic, do let me set the stage.

Mostly, the room is an organic sphere. The opening at the top reveals a cacophony of stars, but as Amalia and Jigano will tell you, to try and fly upwards will do you no good. Fly all you like and you shall never reach the opening. Like many things in this room, there are places with an endless sort of quality to them. The walls are moist, stone-lined, and covered with mosses and strains of ivy that seem to dampen sound. A vast waterfall flows from nowhere into a pool that when last you were here, seemed to hold a vast and thoughtful sentient presence. Behind said waterfall is a door to a room seen only by Amalia thus far. And of course there is the reason you've come: the bookcases.

Like crooked teeth they rise from the ground, entirely organic in composition and formation, all filled with books. Of course the ones of remaining interest are the Shark Book and the book with only a question mark on the front.

What shall you do?

Oop! PQ+ time! Currently this has a rating of easy-medium. If the difficulty/danger increases, I'll let you know.

Your randomly chosen order is Tarasha, Amalia, Jigano, Ronin.

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Random Event - 05-08-2020, 03:16 AM