Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 2900
Jigano perked up at the mention of a lullaby, always interested in song. He listened intently to Tarasha's humming, half-closing his eyes as he sought to memorize the refrain, already wondering what he could harmonize with it if he had his flute, or if the panpipes would be better suited to the task...

But when conversation returned he smiled ruefully at his winged friend, the tale not one of his more heroic. "There was a book on sharks here - that one," he said, with a nod the book in question since it was out and visible. "I tried to bring it back for study at the Hall, but it had other ideas. It grew big and developed sharp teeth on its inner edges and it took a chunk out of my leg before I turned into a serpent and bound it shut with my body. It shrunk back down after that." Thankfully so, given how damnably hard the thing had been for his friends to hit. "We never opened the question mark book, so I don't know what to expect from it..."

Amalia answered the next question while Jigano looked around the room again, drinking in the strange, timeless beauty of it. The books were the Shield's quest now, but he remembered the pictures on the walls from their last trip. The river. The sharks. The face...

With a nod to Ronin, Jigano moved towards the pool, crouching down at the shore to peer within its depths while Isuma fluttered back to perch on Tarasha's shoulder, purring encouragement to the team. Reaching out a finger, the white-haired bard brushed the surface of the pool to test the temperature of the water.

Jigano tells Tarasha his shark tale, then goes to examine the pool while Isuma stays with the Fae.

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Jigano - 05-09-2020, 06:47 PM