Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
For a moment the book in the fae's hands remains braced and bristly. The leather binding wrinkles in a snarl revealing yet more teeth as it considers her scolding. Eventually, apparently having decided Tarasha was the more formidable of the two (her song making it feel sluggish in her hands), the book closes its jaws and pages, falling into a content silence.

Not me, precious earth-mind. The creature replies. I was always here, this place build around and from me. !nu⁄=a //o@na answers Amalia. Oh no/ The creature answers with an amused smile, the warmth and radiance of its amusement coiling brightly around the words. That is the voice of a dying star, placed here to sustain me with the memories of all it has seen.

Hearing Jigano 's voice, the creature replies with its name once again, the series of whistles and clicks comprising '!nu⁄=a //o@na', likely impossible for the bard to repeat.

Please include a summary of actions at the bottom of your post.

Your randomly chosen order is Tarasha, Amalia, Jigano, Ronin.

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Random Event - 06-01-2020, 07:39 PM