Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
THE SHIELD OF SAFRIN
i think it's beautiful how a star's light
travels the universe long after it dies
A dying star?! Amalia repeats, excitement and wonder still rife in her mind. Why did it keep telling me to ask? What does it want? She runs her hand deeper into the water now, while Jyoti skims its surface, her curious attention turned to the waterfall.

Commotion from behind her distracts the girl; turning back, the Shield sees that the books have been collected; she hears Tarasha's call to go. There is so much she wants, needs to know about this place: she might have spent days or weeks here, she thinks, already reluctant to be parted from the questions she holds.

"The books... were our primary purpose." Standing up, Amalia casts another reluctant look around the room. "But this place has so much more to it, I think... more than we can find in a day." !nu⁄=a //o@na, she calls, doing her best to approximate the name, May I come back and visit you again? And when I do- is there anything I can do for you? Or bring?

Ama agrees to leave and asks the not-Tulmhainar if she can return/bring it anything/do anything for it
That's what I want to be in this world —
someone whose light lingers after I'm gone

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 06-04-2020, 08:36 PM