Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
!nu⁄=a //o@na he tried to think the name back, knowing that even if he couldn't force his human throat to make such sounds, he might at least come close with the agility of his mind. I would like to hear your story someday, if I may. Or however much of it you would share with us. He flashed Amalia a smile of amazement, sharing her excitement and awe.

The Shark Book succumbed to Tarasha's lullaby and Jigano relaxed a bit more as it joined its companion in the bag. The Fae Seeker's question had him looking around with a slight frown replacing his smile. "There was an entire shelf of books that these came from before," he mused, trying to spot it. "And the Portal book as well. Let's take a look around and see if we can find it, or any other books we might have missed the last time we were here."

Jigano asks !nu⁄=a //o@na if it would share its story with them someday, and suggests they look around for the missing Portal Book and any other books from the shelf their original trio had come from.

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Jigano - 06-05-2020, 02:27 AM