Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
For a moment Jigano felt a flicker of excitement, pride and awe at having brought a laugh from such an ancient creature. The questions he had for it! The things it must have seen, must know! So many possibilities--

Cut short, a bucket of ice water dropped down his spine at Safrin's name. He glanced at the angry bookshelf, then around at the oasis he had discovered, now closed to him forever, it seemed. There was little to be done but draw his dignity around himself and nod to Tarasha and Ronin. "Perhaps it's already gone. I'll head back and keep the tunnel stabilized." He knew when he wasn't wanted, at least, and he wouldn't stay to ruin the chances of the others.

Head held high and senses alert for trouble on the way back, he moved back into the tunnel, keeping an eye out for anything that might have followed them and ready to use his magic to reinforce the tunnel if it started shaking again.

{Jigano finished!}

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Jigano - 06-16-2020, 06:18 PM