the nose knows more than you suppose
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Like most young creatures, Loki is perfectly able to take a tumble and come out more or less fine. There’s no blood, no cracked bones, nothing other than a fleeting sense of embarrassment as she sets herself right. Letting Haai nuzzle and encourage her perhaps a tad more so than is necessary (look, everyone needs a pup talk every now and then), Loki is soon on her feet again and ready to get right back at it. She spreads her wings and looks to the door - maybe out there is better?

As for Wessex, it’s literally the third time she’s been asked about where she’s staying for LongNight and she can’t tell whether it’s polite conversation or Torchline is in need of some help and this is a coded cry for aid. There’s a 99% chance that isn’t the case, but the thought makes her laugh inwardly. “Wherever I want to be,” comes the standard reply, unsure of how she’ll divide her time especially now that Neron isn’t Warden and she knows of Ronin’s guardian mission. “Probably a few days in each, to feel like I’m doing my non-existent duty to everyone.” Or not, who knows. She shrugs.

“Yeah. You and Nate. That was a surprise.” Offering a teasing grin, she lowers her chin and gives him a mock look as if she’s about to lecture or say something important. “I really don’t care what you do, so long as it doesn’t affect this.” Gesturing between the two of them, she alludes to their agreement about the portals.

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-01-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-17-2020, 10:07 PM