the nose knows more than you suppose
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
and if you want, i could tell you the truth
that this life takes a toll on you. i spend nights
Sounds good.” Sunjata replies easily, a light smirk crossing his face as Wessex moves to sit forward to stand, and Sunjata follows suit. He follows her to the entrance, watching as Haai’s iridescent wings take the griffin above the dragon as Loki recalls back toward the Wraith. Haai dives down as well, landing hard among the sand and dirt, tucking wings in tight and offering a small howl of goodbye to the dragon before weaving her way through his legs.

Sunjata focuses back on Wessex again, resting an arm against the doorframe. “I’ll do my best, but I make no promises.” He offers, responding to her wink with a huff of laughter for his own retort. And when he bids her farewell finally, he slips back inside to finish working on a few of the chores left behind to fix up.

- FIN
stitching up the loose threads of my soul
so in the morning i'm bulletproof
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-01-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: the nose knows more than you suppose - by Sunjata - 05-30-2020, 05:45 AM