Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Age: 45 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 4 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DEVRUM
When feasible, one should always eat the rude.
"Right..."

Devrum responded curtly to her mention of this old friend. Nose twitching as he made a mental note to store his scent.

He heard Ashetta approach from what would be the porch, turning slightly to regard her from the corner of his eye.

"Unfortunately, unlike you I value the idea of a family. The fuck are you thinking? One moment you're climbing on me like a fuckin squirrel, can't shake you away...The next you fuck up your marriage, cut me off, your mother...but you ran into an old friend. Am I not supposed to think that's a coincidence?"

Devrum turned to regard her fully, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned back on a nearby beam.

"I thought we figured eachother out you and I. We held a mutual understanding because we were survivors from fucked up hands dealt to us, and don't feed me that I wouldn't understand bullshit because of any fuckin person, ANYONE...I would have!"

Devrum shook his head in frustration.

"Fuck sake Ashe..."

He growled, fighting against every instinct to let the beast out.

"You think you didn't deserve a normal life? Didn't deserve to be loved, married, protected by a mother who cheated death for you and a father who would have done anything for you?

You think don't deserve this life then, right? I mean what's the difference, we're both killers, I was forced to eat my victims. What right do I have to be loved, to build a family and do right by the chances given to me? You don't think I get the urges? I do. Every fucking night, but I found a way.

You think I don't know who or what you are? Think none of us do? Than you're more full of shit than you think. It's easy to think that way to excuse your stupidity, fact of the matter is you have no fucking clue who you are anymore, and instead of turning to the people prepared to help you find that out, you shut yourself off, because it's just easier to give up.

You're my daughter, I'm obligated to love and protect you. No matter how much you fuck up. Whoever it is, that kept you from us, Kalt...does not carry that same protection.

You do, whatever the fuck it is you feel you have to do, because you're going to anyway...but if I see him, if he disrupts the life I'm trying to build with your mother in any way...I'll kill him. I mean every single word of it. I'll kill him, and you won't like what I leave behind. You can tell him that if you like, makes no difference. He stays away from this family."

There was a stone cold tone in his voice as in, if Ashetta wanted to sway his thoughts or intentions it would be rather futile.

"There was a point being a family actually meant something to you. You need to decide whether that's changed."

Messages In This Thread
Poking the Bear - by Devrum - 12-30-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: Poking the Bear - by Ashetta - 12-30-2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Poking the Bear - by Ashetta - 12-30-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Poking the Bear - by Ashetta - 01-11-2019, 12:55 AM
RE: Poking the Bear - by Devrum - 12-30-2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Poking the Bear - by Devrum - 01-06-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Poking the Bear - by Devrum - 01-14-2019, 04:51 AM