(o) in praise of the sacred
Rance Grenier
Wanderer

Age: 33 | Height: 6' | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Mercedes Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
RANCE

And as if her swearing dispelled a little of the aura of mystery around her, Rance feels instantly a bit more at ease. Enough to kick up one corner of his mouth at least. He doesn't realize just how close he got to danger his careless attitude takes him, especially with how her entire demeanor radiates frustration and exhaustion. "Gods, you got that fuckin' right." He nods to both Hotaru and Atlas, then turns, scanning the area around them.

"This way. Should be an easy stroll." It's not hard to know the direction he's come from, but the snow is going to make finding their way by foot a little more difficult. Or, as he discovers a short while later, a lot more difficult. With no tracks to follow and how different everything looks from the ground level, Rance became quickly frustrated with his own inability to just fucking find anything.  

Finally, he calls back, "Goin' to look at things from above. Keep walkin' straight, I'll be right back." Then, because he knows he wouldn't trust someone he just met to return after that, he adds, expression turning serious, "If I can't find out again, my second name is Grenier and I'm workin' at the VlamVloed in Sanctuary. You'd be in your right to let me know just how much of a useless asshole I am." She probably wouldn't know just how must giving her his full name made him shiver, especially with how much she reminded him of the elves of his homeland. Even though he was almost positive there was no magic here that could turn his name against him, the danger was far to ingrained for him to ignore completely.

He'll give her a chance to respond before shifting into raven form and taking to the sky. Thankfully, the change in perspective helped as much as he'd hoped and he spotted several landmarks he remembered. It was only a few moments before he returned, announcing himself as he had when they'd met before landing and offering, "No more than half an hour out, depending on how fast we walk."

A nat 1 and a 16 for pathfinding. Whoo! XD trying to speed things along so they can get inside, if nothing else
i dont want for much, only a book, some whiskey
and the kiss of your touch

Messages In This Thread
(o) in praise of the sacred - by Hotaru - 05-02-2020, 04:19 AM
RE: (o) in praise of the sacred - by Rance - 05-02-2020, 07:04 AM
RE: (o) in praise of the sacred - by Hotaru - 05-08-2020, 02:11 AM
RE: (o) in praise of the sacred - by Rance - 05-12-2020, 11:07 PM
RE: (o) in praise of the sacred - by Hotaru - 05-14-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: (o) in praise of the sacred - by Rance - 05-17-2020, 07:44 PM
RE: (o) in praise of the sacred - by Hotaru - 05-27-2020, 06:32 PM
RE: (o) in praise of the sacred - by Rance - 05-29-2020, 09:49 PM
RE: (o) in praise of the sacred - by Hotaru - 06-11-2020, 06:52 PM