(SE) in too deep to go back again
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
don't you know there's a part of me
Seeing as she never really got to talk to dolphins, it was nice to have Sunjata answer her important questions about porpoises. Those silly questions do have purposes, as porpoises have a purpose in her life. "Interesting... and I've heard you guys can typically go underwater for anywhere from one to three minutes max?" It is a curiosity that she's wanted answered but is also kinda awkward to figure out.

The manta is seemingly released from Sunjata's hands, but before it can fully sink to the floor, Delta briefly grasps it, running a gentle hand along the creature. She sends a silent thought, just hoping and making sure that the thing is truly dead and has hopefully fully passed on before finally releasing it, her hand ever so slightly now covered in blood. It wasn't too much of a problem and soon, she was focusing back on Sunjata.

Thanks to her dad being, ya know, the leader, she does recognize the term Arbiter, but still appreciates Sunjata going on to explain what it was in slight detail. It's much appreciated and shows a respect on the human's end of things.

Watching, the man suddenly shifts his lower half and her eyes widen to the size of clam shells. All thoughts had quickly been shoved away and all she could do was stare at... well, what was... kind of a mermaid. "Holy shit!" It leaves her mouth and she immediately places a hand over her mouth. "I am so sorry! That was so rude of me! I mean- wow! Can you- can all mouth breathers- er attuned people do that?" Well. Holy fuck!

Adjusting herself once more when Sunjata had asked her to go on and ask her question, Delta tried to compose herself. There is a clear bit of frustration in Delta's eyes, but not at Sunjata. She's deep in thought, contemplating exactly what to say. She has so little time and must condense her entire set of worries into one comment. "If you could please... remind him to make sure that we are okay... that we'd love to be more open, but we hope that he can help make sure that we are safe." It is far from what she wants to completely say, but it's one of her biggest worries after what the Fae had told her. Hopefully Remi would be a good Governor and would understand why she was so scared.
that longs to go into the unknown
delta

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in too deep to go back again - by Sunjata - 05-02-2020, 05:09 AM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-02-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-02-2020, 07:08 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-02-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-02-2020, 09:37 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-02-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-03-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-05-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-08-2020, 02:03 AM