Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
What can they do but hope to survive another season? Another year? Scatter themselves to the north and the west and train, train, train.

God, she’d train all of them by herself, every season, if she has to. If it’ll mean success. Come rain, snow, hundred degree heat, they should be able to do it all. And yet -

It’s the loss of innocence that gets her. She asked to made into a weapon, an instrument for The Voice, an unparalleled machine (if you want to get derogatory about it). The others… half of them just want to live their lives and the other half never asked to Ascend. And now here she is, trying to formulate a comprehensive plan to get them all up to speed.

If anyone can do it, it’s probably Wessex. It’s the fact that she has to, that they even have LongNight monsters at all, that is the singular thorn in her side about her Lady. It’s why she’s so prickly, so obsessed with making them disappear. And that energy, that hostility (perhaps), that need to get rid of this excess something that takes her to the lighthouse. Something to focus on. There would be light enough for someone who wasn’t Ascended to see well enough in the dusk, and dark enough that an Ascended would be comfortable.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Wessex - 05-03-2020, 11:08 PM