Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
“I would never say that being deaf is a flaw, but the Voice…” She definitely would. Hopefully in a non-judgemental way. Wessex shrugs. “She took all my scars. I used to have loads of them, all over. A mark of surviving. But that was way before I had a reputation.” Chuckling dryly, she thinks that whatever the scars might have done for her, her nickname and status does twofold. The Wraith. Accurate, but dramatic.

Putting the blindfold back into a little pocket somewhere, Wessex listens and nods. “That must be hard, not knowing your past. I’m sorry coming here affected you that way. I’ve heard it isn’t always… pleasant and straightforward.” A little grimace at the truth, but that seems to be the cost of living these days. Not much is pleasant, other than the company of other like-minded folk.[say “Maybe she could tell you more. Or help jog your memory?” Or not. Even the demigod isn’t too sure how the portals work only that they don’t go in reverse.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Wessex - 07-27-2020, 01:02 AM