Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
There’s a pep in her step as she gets up this morning to head toward the training grounds. She’d slept relatively well, and things here in Halo had proven to be quite interesting as of late. And so when she goes to get up, braiding back her hair to keep it out of the way of everything else (absentmindedly revealing the tryst she'd had quite recently, marking the skin of her neck), she puts on her training leathers and grabs a myriad of things to try and work into her regimen. Her throwing knives, etched into the handle with snowflakes to designate which were hers that Deimos had made her accompany her person, settling with the belt at her waist.

She also brings a bow and set of arrows slung over her shoulder, beside the braid – unsure which she wants to start with. She was supposed to train with Chulane soon, so she leaves the idea of her attuned shifts out of the context of this training session, hoping to work on her other skills instead. Only time would tell, however, if the training ring was even empty enough for her to slip into it.

When she arrives, she finds that there’s plenty of soldiers within, training, taking up every section of it and she realizes she’s arrived a bit too early. They should be done soon, hopefully, so she settles with the waiting – sitting with her back to the wall down the hallway, one of the throwing knives now in her hand as she inspects it for nicks that need to be taken out to properly sharpen it again.

Another day for that, perhaps, seeing as it’s only going to get more use today.

Weaver
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Kiada - 05-04-2020, 04:15 AM