Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

WEAVER

Kiada looks up with a friendly greeting and a smile. Her explanation of why she is here leaves Weaver chuckling slightly. ”That sounds like a terrible job. Not that I won’t be babysitting a bunch of drunk, bored hunters all Deepfrost myself.” They could lament the job together, but really, it wasn’t so bad. Probably she’d set up some targets somewhere and let them start throwing weapons, so long as she got to join in.

”I have never been patient enough to wait for other people to get done training,” she says with a conspiratorial grin, and she nods her head back in the direction she’d come. She leads Kiada through the Palace, down the winding paths and toward the connector to the Academy. ”How is Halo treating you so far?” she asks as they walk. The smell of food wafts from the kitchen, and Weaver is vaguely tempted to follow her nose instead. Maybe she’d stop and see what the chefs would like her swipe on the way out.

Opening a door into the Arcane Academy, Weaver heads through it and up three flights of stairs, bringing them to the indoor training room. There would be no training on the roof today. Too much snow, too damn cold. Probably Zariah wouldn’t care and would make them train out there anyway this semester. ”Here we go. The Arcane Academy’s training room.” There are various weapons around the room, some targets, and just about anything else one could need. More importantly, it is gloriously empty.

I was made to be wild, wicked, and free

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Weaver - 05-05-2020, 12:21 AM