Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
Ah, you know Hotaru?” Kiada chimes with a wicked grin crossing her face, some sort of glee overcoming her at the mention of the blonde woman. “She’s my aunt, you know.” She offers with a light hum of laughter before tilting her head. “She’s probably trying to implement those hot springs we loved so much.” A small shrug granted to that, before she’s sipping from her drink again and listening as the subject shifts toward Korbin – quietly eager to hear more about the boy.

Might have been more fun, at least.” Kiada offers with another huff of a laugh, before her iceberg gaze focuses on Weaver with a raise of her brow, that small smile remaining on her face… Until, well, she tells her that he’s actually Attuned. And wow, he might have been deaf but somehow Kiada doubts that meant he couldn’t have heard her through the Attuned bond. And then the smile falters as she recalls how much she’d shot down the bond that night, too tired and uncaring to leave it all under wraps when it was only him and her. “Oh, that bastard.” She offers, pursing her lips ever so slightly, trying to think of ways she could get back at him.

Regardless, there’s a nod granted to the rest of what Weaver says, focusing on that instead of ways to get revenge on the other attuned as she takes another sip of her drink and flashes a softer smile toward Weaver. “Take advantage where you can. I’m certainly not complaining. It’ll make Deepfrost go by far faster when there’s good booze to drink.” Of course, Deimos might not approve of her ‘spring breaking’ here in Halo for the time being, but there were things he didn’t have to know, right?
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Kiada - 05-16-2020, 07:27 AM