Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
She is, yeah.” Kiada responds with a softer smile to that. “Though it’s more of… An adopted aunt, sort of situation. We’re not blood related.” She shrugs with that, taking a sip from her drink as she considers it. “Like Deimos and I.” Then, an almost sorrowful shift to the tone of her voice overcomes her, though it doesn’t match her eyes. Just, honesty, at its base element. “All but one of my blood relatives never came here.” But like she’d told Chulane – it is what it is, there’s nothing she can do about it now, no time to dwell or change or anything.

So instead, she focuses on Weaver and the subject of Korbin, calling him a bastard to Weaver’s own laughter. “He did keep it a secret.” She almost mutters, taking a bigger sip of the drink, the blush crossing over her face the more she thinks on what she’d sent down, quietly growing more annoyed at the fact he had pretended he was unaware.

But that’s beside the point, she supposes.

Her attention remains on Weaver and the wicked smirk that crosses her face, a chime of laughter overcoming and masking her annoyance – at least for the time. “Oh I certainly wouldn’t complain with that.” She offers, lifting her drink with an equally wicked smirk, before it falls in a barrage of snickering.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Kiada - 05-17-2020, 07:26 AM