Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

WEAVER

She can’t add anything to the topic of time travel, but she listens, sipping at her drink as Kiada talks. ”I admit I cannot really wrap my mind around that,” she says, her mind puzzling it bit but letting the topic move on. It doesn’t much matter to her, in the end. She hasn’t time traveled and it seems highly unlikely that she ever will.

Weaver laughs as the other woman brings her leg up to reveal two knives. She takes a moment to look at the weapons Kiada sets on the bar. Clearly throwing knives, and nicer than the mismatched set Weaver carried in various places on her person (mostly on her waist). Still, she lifts her own leg and removes the single knife she carries there, a long slim thing great for stabbing people in the ribs. Her throwing skills were subpar. ”We are two peas in a pod, at least this in this regard.”

”I do remember your baking skills,” she says with a grin, recalling the lavender cakes and the battle of musical chairs for the leftovers. ”And the monster hunter’s guild suits you.” They are definitely similar women. There are more questions to ask at that, until she hears her name being yelled from the kitchen. She sighs, giving Kiada an apologetic grin. ”Forgive me, apparently work calls I’ll see you around.” With that, she disappears into the kitchen.

(finished)

I was made to be wild, wicked, and free

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Weaver - 05-23-2020, 06:08 PM