Personal Quest (SE) One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
Deimos successfully found his books! Some of them were brittle with age, but most were in good shape and he would be able to obtain the number he desired, across a selection of complexities and lengths. Soon enough he was on his way back to where Jigano and the others had gathered, appearing as the bard asked the very question and answering it with his presence.

Relieved to have all the books gathered and all his assistants accounted for, Jigano added the General's offerings to the stacks already collected. "Again, thank you. I'll take these over to the College once we're ready to begin preparations there. I'll settle accounts at the VlamVloed if any of you want to have a drink there, on me." Not perhaps the most useful payment, given who stood before him, and he smiled crookedly in acknowledgment, but just because the Ascended didn't seem to get drunk didn't mean they were unable to enjoy a drink with friends from time to time.

"Safe travels, and good luck at LongNight," he offered more formally with a half-bow, before turning his attention to storing the books they'd collected in a pack to more easily transport them across Sanctuary.

Thank you for participating! This PQ is over and will be closed in 48 hours. Feel free to leave final posts - or not - as you wish!

{Fin}

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book - by Jigano - 05-29-2020, 06:15 PM