down where bones slumber
DANTEEEEEE
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
As quickly as Dante is enveloped in Evie's embrace he feels his body relax with one big sigh of relief. His skinny arms wrap their way around her body and return the affection without a second thought. He can't find the words, throat closing up as opens his mouth to speak before shaking his head and pressing his dirty cheek to the top of her head, pulling her in tighter. He has no explanation that would suffice, nor anything that even himself can make sense of to offer her.

As he revels in the natural warmth she exudes he feels the slightest crackle of energy in the air, causing his spine to straighten and a hiss of pain slipping from his lips. Despite the lack of serious injuries to his person, there's an ache in his bones from misuse that ebbs as he holds Evie to his chest.

"I don't know... How long has it been? I never..." Dante clears his throat once more. He wonders if he's getting a sore throat from the cold. "I never meant to leave, Evie. I promise, I never meant to."

I'll be good for all of the time that I never could
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3 & table by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
down where bones slumber - by Evie - 05-06-2020, 02:12 AM
RE: down where bones slumber - by Dante - 05-15-2020, 06:22 AM
RE: down where bones slumber - by Evie - 05-17-2020, 01:18 AM
RE: down where bones slumber - by Dante - 05-17-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: down where bones slumber - by Evie - 06-09-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: down where bones slumber - by Dante - 06-10-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: down where bones slumber - by Evie - 06-15-2020, 09:24 PM