razed to ash and bone
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NEPHELE
Everything hangs in purgatory after her declaration, time seemingly meaningless as she awaits the deity's decision. But she can feel the satisfaction that crawls through Ludo's spirit, even as the pale caricature remains unchanged. Her own heart leaps in fierce dedication, vindication singing like the Whispershore's haunting song in her veins.

"I will not forget," she vows solemnly, and though Nephele is not the type to kneel she opens her palms and spreads her arms, embracing and accepting this path Ludo intends to open to her. The dizzying array of expressionless faces is like a whirlwind, and she is ready to be swept up into it. "I am your weapon, Ludo. Guide me, let me avenge my people, these woods. Whatever you bid, I will do, so long as I can reach for that goal." Fire blazes in flaxen eyes, unholy and warlike. Does it sense that she has nothing left to lose? That she has no reason to hold back, to withdraw? If Ludo will advise her, she will pursue the demise of the Ascended until she is struck down and forced into Mort's arms. Hopefully having earned her place there among her people as a warrior. Something she had never been born for, but Nephele will mold herself into such a figure if it means victory.
you don't see us, and so we are everywhere
and we will rise up
as red as the dawn

Table Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
razed to ash and bone - by Nephele - 05-08-2020, 06:15 AM
RE: razed to ash and bone - by Ludo - 05-14-2020, 12:17 PM
RE: razed to ash and bone - by Nephele - 05-14-2020, 07:14 PM
RE: razed to ash and bone - by Ludo - 05-15-2020, 03:39 PM
RE: razed to ash and bone - by Nephele - 05-15-2020, 04:09 PM
RE: razed to ash and bone - by Ludo - 05-15-2020, 08:28 PM
RE: razed to ash and bone - by Nephele - 05-15-2020, 09:44 PM