[SE] Writing the day away
open
Ningo Farmer

Age: 30 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
I have never been much of a writer, at least not creatively. My exploits include writing homework - a lot of homework - scientific papers, research papers, essays, literature reviews; always writing with a purpose, an explanation, an aim, to clarify, to explain. They told a story, of sorts, but it was story of logic and science, of facts - there was no space for fiction, for imagination, for fantasy.

Writing about what I had learned since arriving here felt like I was writing a fantasy story, though it was simply an honest retelling of events. As I continued to write, it became more of a comparative analysis between what similarities and differences I had encountered, as well as some deeper analyses on the local fauna. I paid particular attention to Ningos at this stage, purely because they were what I had encountered most so far.

I also wrote about my attuned shift, and made reference to the writings I had borrowed from the Loreseeker's Guild, about how intensely difficult it had been for me to accept the instincts my shifted form brought, to close the gap between my mind of science and logic and the natural, wild nature of my shift, to unlock its full potential.

And then I write about what knowledge of animals and medicine and farming that I have from my homeworld, noting down everything no matter its potential irrelevance to application in this world, knowing that Jigano was particularly interested in this knowledge, and only fully willing to help, to share and teach so that others may thrive and grow with the words.

Piles and piles of papers stacked all around me, an inkwell and a small pile of quills not far either, I sit at a quiet tavern on a frosty morning, writing my day away.
Chulane

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Writing the day away - by Chulane - 05-09-2020, 05:09 AM
RE: [SE] Writing the day away - by Glas - 05-09-2020, 05:16 AM
RE: [SE] Writing the day away - by Chulane - 05-09-2020, 06:59 AM
RE: [SE] Writing the day away - by Glas - 05-09-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: [SE] Writing the day away - by Chulane - 05-12-2020, 10:37 AM
RE: [SE] Writing the day away - by Glas - 05-13-2020, 04:35 AM
RE: [SE] Writing the day away - by Chulane - 05-15-2020, 11:38 AM
RE: [SE] Writing the day away - by Glas - 05-22-2020, 04:55 AM
RE: [SE] Writing the day away - by Chulane - 05-22-2020, 05:47 AM
RE: [SE] Writing the day away - by Glas - 05-22-2020, 06:29 AM