the promises of the change I'll show
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
There was about an hour or so until high tide would take Hale Ka'aila away, the sun now setting in the purple-orange sky and clouds taking away much of it's light; Sam had thought it would be a scenic place to sit and meet with Remi. He'd left the Governor a note that morning telling him where he would be in the evening, that if he wanted to come and skip the stones they had mentioned he was welcome.

He didn't know if Remi would come, but he was content to just exist there himself anyway, eyes closed listening to the sea breeze and fingers on the smooth surface of the 'cathedral'. Not too concerned about the tide coming in as he still had Loren's shifts in a case of emergency, he let himself relax, glad to have the job of the Inn finished and somewhere to go 'home' to when the day was over. It was gratifying, to know he was able to do these things now, to be a normal adult: a sign of progress, one that he hoped might come through into his and Remi's relationship and remake it anew and better this time around. Unfortunately, Remi had taken a lot of his first friendship and relationship jitters two years ago.

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-12-2020, 09:11 AM