the promises of the change I'll show
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
On pale wings the Alchemist flew. This is the shift he'd have used to visit Sam anyhow, (his manticore shift now used only for very specific situations now), but with his other shifts carved off of his soul, it felt strange to be left with only one option again. It was freeing in a sense, but strange nonetheless.

Trilling a greeting as the bookmaker came into view, the Alchemist banked gently to bring him round towards the sandbar. With the ease of a lifetime of practice, Remi shifted into his body effortlessly, his bare feet skimming the cool sand only moments before he properly touched-down, fully human again. Cheeks flushed with the adrenaline of his flight and his curls a wind-swept mess, for perhaps just a second Remi looked as he once had, all boyish ease and casual kindness. Straightening though the Remi of now broke through: the scars on his throat were revealed, the hard muscles that had never before been there, the lack of laugh lines on his tanned face.

"Hallo Sam." He called, a hand raised in greeting.
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-12-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: the promises of the change I'll show - by Remi - 05-12-2020, 03:17 PM