the promises of the change I'll show
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Moving to sit down by his once-lover and almost-again-friend, Remi pulled up the material of his pants so that he could burrow his toes into the sand, bending his legs comfortably at the knee and letting his arms encircle the V of his legs. He seemed the picture of ease, all billowy white shirt only half-buttoned and dishevelled curls, and though he chuckled at Sam's comment, Remi was, sadly, quite a different man now.

"What's the point of being in charge of a place like this if you can't abuse your authority?" He shook his head offering Sam a wry smile. "But in all honesty, I'm not terribly needed. The last governor was all but a myth, so the fact that I'm alive and can be found somewhere to be yelled at is already an improvement."

Staring out at the waves rolling darkly ahead of them, the Alchemist let himself believe for a moment that there was no Torchline behind him. No nothing at all, save this little island.
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-12-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: the promises of the change I'll show - by Remi - 05-12-2020, 05:59 PM