the promises of the change I'll show
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Pondering this question for a moment, the Alchemist grinned. "I've found that people tend to yell without raising their voices, if you know what I mean." They didn't come in screaming at him, but the gesture was often more or less the same despite their voices being at a more respectable level.

Glancing at the stones, feeling the familiar twinge of loss, Remi reached for one. His fingers dexterously slid over the smooth surface, rounding against the flattened side, his lips tugging up in a small smile. Once he could have made Sam a thousand perfect stones to practice with. But now? Now he merely had to hope he was a good enough teacher that Sam would get the hang of it before their supply ran out.

"Well...I hold it like this." Placing his pointer-finger against the edge and tucking the stone into the crook of his palm, he held his hand out for Sam to see. "Not clenching it. You want it to roll off your finger. That is what gives it its direction."

So saying, Remi stood and walked to the edge of the water. Bending his knees slightly, the Alchemist pulled his arm back and lightly tossed the stone. It skipped a handful of times before disappearing beneath the dark surface.
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-12-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: the promises of the change I'll show - by Remi - 05-13-2020, 02:27 PM