the promises of the change I'll show
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
'Like an assassin? No." As for whether or not Zeph ever had killed someone, Remi couldn't comment. After all, working with Jack, smuggling...in a place like Torchline? Such was not the line of work that invited stability and above-the-board morals.

"She isn't my daughter." The Alchemist said almost tenderly, but there was a strong curve in his jaw just the same. 'And besides, staying at home the whole time wouldn't keep anyone safe, if someone was determined to harm me." He replied with a shrug, before shaking his head. "I don't have any friends, not anymore." Having friends meant caring about them, being obligated to them in certain ways, and Remi...well, after everything was said and done with Aoife and Ludo, he'd found he simply didn't have that capacity anymore. The sunny man with room in his heart for everyone was long gone, as he'd tried to explain over and over again.

'Well, that's never changed about you.' Remi chuckled, skipping another stone over the dark water. 'I've stopped though. There are too many what-ifs, and not enough ways to prepare for them all, and not enough hours in the day to worry over them."
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-12-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: the promises of the change I'll show - by Remi - 05-24-2020, 11:21 PM