the promises of the change I'll show
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Remi nodded slightly at that; it was why he'd mentioned it after all. Still, for all the growing the two men had done since their time together, something between them always seemed to stay on the immature side. Something that wouldn't grow and would always remain green and easily bent beneath the slightest amount of pressure.

It wasn't true that no one else was invited, but Remi didn't know that and so he simply shrugged. What caught him off-guard was the revelation about Amalia being his sister. Raising a brow at that, the Alchemist found that he was only vaguely interested in this new piece of information. As he'd told Sam, he hadn't much place in his heart just now for others, so shocking as this new bough on Sam's family tree was, the Alchemist merely nodded. 'I'm sure that complicates a few things.' He noted dryly, before glancing back towards the lighthouse.

"I..should be going." Remi said a touch awkwardly, before throwing the last stone he'd been holding. "I'll see you around, Sam." So saying, the Alchemist gave his once-friend an undecipherable look, something shadowed by melancholy and what-might-have-beens, before departing back towards his home.

~FIN
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
the promises of the change I'll show - by Samuel - 05-12-2020, 09:11 AM
RE: the promises of the change I'll show - by Remi - 06-14-2020, 04:09 PM