for kin and country
for the Voice
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
Aight, I’m a liiiiittle skeptical of the whole situation when the hand that appears is dripping in algae, but Hoa doesn’t seem to mind, so I keep my mouth shut. He seems to think it isn’t harmful, but can’t quite tell what it is either, other than safe because it likes snakes.

I’m not so sure about the ‘safe’ part, especially as it slithers out from the shrine and isn’t what I’m expecting. The quiver of revulsion at the centipede part of it stirs in my belly, causing a quiet swallow. Thank the Gods it didn’t want to pet me. I follow its circle around us warily, still quiet until it sits back on the shrine, more… polite than I’d expected.

That does a lot to soothe my small spurts of wariness. “Oh.” I’m definitely a bit disappointed. “Yer welcome. An’ that’s okay.” Because of course, I don’t want to offend it. Looking at it a bit more - at its eyes, mostly, which seem to say that it could be either kind or cruel, without hesitation. “What.. are you? And why hang around the shrine?” Even if it isn’t one of the New Gods, I’m as curious as a cat.

Hoa seems to echo my question, lifting his head from my arm and contracting forward ever so slightly.
quid pro quo
ain't nothin in this life for free
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
for kin and country - by Raza - 05-13-2020, 06:01 PM
RE: for kin and country - by Random Event - 05-15-2020, 05:30 AM
RE: for kin and country - by Raza - 05-15-2020, 01:42 PM
RE: for kin and country - by Random Event - 05-24-2020, 07:32 AM
RE: for kin and country - by Raza - 05-25-2020, 08:42 PM
RE: for kin and country - by Random Event - 06-05-2020, 08:27 PM
RE: for kin and country - by Raza - 06-09-2020, 12:02 AM