justify our lives till we turn into ghosts
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
holding back the flood,
in this skyscraper town
He might find it amusing if he wasn’t already in a slightly shitty mood, that Alina’s face crosses with that disgust and disinterest. Ironic, considering the fact what the Fae were like from all the stories he’s heard. Still, he watches her respond, keeping his face masked and disinterested, before some sort of confusion takes place behind the mask. What the hell was that for?

He pauses for a moment, not quite responding right away, and listens as she continues on. Something for Safrin that required Ascended… things? Hm. “For Safrin, huh? She’s sent me on my own quest too.” He offers with a slight shrug, picking up the ornate daggers once more. “I need Fae blood, come to think of it. Perhaps we could trade for the name of Safrin.” He raises a brow toward the Fae, head tilting somewhat avian-like, feigning some sort of dramatics with it all.

At least attaining the blood might make him feel a bit better about this whole encounter so far.
you gave all that sweat and blood,
now you think you're gonna drown
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: justify our lives till we turn into ghosts - by Sunjata - 05-15-2020, 07:28 PM