[RQ] minding your business
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
don't you know we're outlaws
givin' the finger to death itself
My jaw clenches a bit as I look at Danya’s storefront, knowing the kiln and brick-yard are hidden behind; it’s one of those ‘family owned for generations’ kind of businesses, and she takes a weird sort of pride in it. She’s also a loose-lipped drunk, so I’ve got some tricks up my sleeve if she doesn’t want to move quietly, with all this nice assistance at her beck ‘n call. Feeling like I’ve been issued a challenge, I grin a little and nod. “Aye, aye, Cap’n” I reply with a mock salute, knowing Jack would have a fit if he ever saw that. But Jack’s been a dick lately, so that little unknown jab is totally worth it.

With a nod to Saiden and El once Remi leaves, I head in to the shop, hitting the little bell above the door with my hand. “Eyy, Danya!” I call out, “Need to talk to you about somethin,” Leaning on the counter, my gaze roams over the displays she’s got while a lower, bit of a gruff voice yells back, “Comin!”

An older woman emerges from the back, wiping her hands on a red-smeared towel, hair caught up beneath a bandana a reddish sheen baked into her skin. She seems friendly enough - for now - but then most Torchers are at the prospect of doin’ business.

“Yeah, Raz?” She looks at Saiden and Eloise. “You runnin’ with an entourage now?”Another, longer look. “Let me know where you found ‘em, I want one." I laugh, having forgot that for all her lackluster appearance, Danya’s one hell of a horndog.
we got no one to hide from
no one to toast our health
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] minding your business - by Remi - 05-15-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Raza - 05-17-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Saiden - 05-17-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Eloise - 05-21-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Raza - 05-22-2020, 05:28 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Saiden - 05-22-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Eloise - 05-25-2020, 05:47 PM