[RQ] minding your business
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
don't you know we're outlaws
givin' the finger to death itself
I can’t help but wonder if Remi knew what kinda lady Danya was when he put us all together. The little punk may not need my services after all, if he can read a situation like this.

“Down, girl,” I joke, before introducing them. “Danya, this is Saiden and Eloise. You may have seen ‘em running with the Ark.” Or not, dependin’ on where she spends her time these days. But it’s important to get Jack’s name in there somehow. Turning to my companions, who have clearly got their A-game going (Jesus, El, I want to jump you when you start using that tone) on, they’ve picked things up quickly. Danya nods, still eyeing them lustfully, and gestures for me to continue.

“So, look, the new Governor wants to build canals to bring the mermaid into Haulani, and unfortunately, yer shop is in the path of one of ‘em.” She starts to get all blustery, throwing down her towel and rounding on us, and I gotta head her off. “I know, it sucks Frey’s balls, but we’re here to help ya and get it all done as easy as possible.”

The shopkeeper’s eyes narrow, her lips twist into a sneer, knowing just how hard it would be to move all of this. How much Raza falls in her opinion. “Never thought I’d see the day when high ‘n mighty Raza Ekambe is workin’ for the Gov’ner. He buy your cunt along with your soul, or you just returnin’ to your gutter rat roots?” She laughs - a harsh, barking laugh that sounds more like a dog than a jackal than a human. “Fuck the mermaids, ain’t my clientele. What’s it in it for me?”

----------------

So - what is in it for Danya if she moves her shop?
we got no one to hide from
no one to toast our health
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] minding your business - by Remi - 05-15-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Raza - 05-17-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Saiden - 05-17-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Eloise - 05-21-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Raza - 05-22-2020, 05:28 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Saiden - 05-22-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Eloise - 05-25-2020, 05:47 PM