[RQ] minding your business
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
don't you know we're outlaws
givin' the finger to death itself
I can’t help but enjoy the two of them at work, thinking that I probably wouldn’t mind being between an El-and-Saiden sandwich.

Danya, however, doesn’t seem so convinced. Or if she is, she’s playing hard to get. The woan’s eyes narrow in careful consideration, weighing the offers of food, sex and Jack’s appreciation versus the insult of moving a multi-generaitonal business to make way for the Outlander Governor’s pet mermaids. She makes a big show of hemming and hawing, letting Eloise work her muscles a bit longer than necessary.

I can see that she’ll need a little prodding, so I jump back in again. “And I’m sure the Governor will be willing to show his gratitude with a night at the newly re-opened Halelani.” Surely she’s seen the treats walking about around the building, beckoning advertising that they’re once again up and running. Finally, she smiles tightly and nods, so I turn to El and Saiden, vaguely including Danya in the instructions. “El, why don’t you give her a visual preview of what she can expect for being cooperative, while Saiden and I head to the back and see what needs to be moved?”

I swing myself over the counter and through the little cloth doorway to the actual storage area, and luckily for us, she’s currently low on inventory. They must do the actual brick-making and transportation elsewhere. I can see a lot of accounting books, sample bricks, random tools, snacks, a bed for a dog or companion or something. So I find a crate and begin to put the books in there, careful not to smush or crinkle anything.
--------------

El, illusion to your heart’s content for now.
Saiden and Raz need to start movin’ things
we got no one to hide from
no one to toast our health
RAZA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] minding your business - by Remi - 05-15-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Raza - 05-17-2020, 04:45 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Saiden - 05-17-2020, 05:03 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Eloise - 05-21-2020, 05:32 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Raza - 05-22-2020, 05:28 PM
RE: [RQ] minding your business - by Saiden - 05-22-2020, 05:41 PM