Personal Quest Dionysus Reborn
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Bastien jumped as Remi banged against the door, but swiftly recovered. He spun about to greet his friend, grinning when he spotted the booze in his hands.

"Remi! Oh, wonderful! You know, I did wonder if I could expect to see you--" He took out a couple of bottles and glanced at them, nodding appreciatively as if the names on them meant anything to him. "And with such supplies! You are truly a God among men." With a little wink to match the reference to their earlier conversations, he motioned for a spot on the floor where Remi could put the alcohol for now.

Before he could order Remi individually to do anything, Ronin and Vanya both entered; Bastien beamed and clasped his hands together, glad to see people arriving. Truthfully couples were not who he was after (they tended to bring jealousy with them for certain situations he was planning on) but any help was welcome at the moment.

"Ronin! And...ah!" He approached Vanya and dipped down to gently take and kiss her hand. "I assume you must be his lady love. Congratulations on your new addition, dolce signora."

He noted the alcohol had drawn the attention of both Ronin and Vanya. With a smile, he shook his head. "If all goes well, my friends, we can drink the night away..." He did not think to excuse Vanya from this, believing alcohol was good to help a pregnant woman (or indeed, anyone) relax. "..But there is work to be done first. I assume you have all brought your offerings...? Remi has gifted us the drink, which I am thankful for."

He looked expectantly at Ronin and Vanya, but didn't press too hard for now (he could see the paper under Ronin's arms and was sure Vanya would not show up empty handed) and merely turned into the room, gesturing about.

"So. There are things to be done. Remi, could you use your wizardry to help me hang up these cloths from the ceiling?" He held up a few fine cloths he had hand-painted, what had once been plain white sheets from the market now a deep blue and bearing detailed stars. "I would like you to help me decide which is best. Use your eye. Should it be this" He held up one with a elegant moon painted in the centre, surrounded by mirrored tiles, "- or this?" In his other hand he lifted one which bore intricate spirals between the stars, which in some places resembled the letter 'S'.

"As for you two..." He looked about. "Ronin. We need a creed, or a vow, or something...painted on that wall, there, I think." Gesturing to the back wall, he shrugged. "Whatever you like, as long as it fits. You are a man of Safrin also, eh? So you should be able to think of something." There was some of the blue paint in a pot against the wall, a large brush rested upon it.

"And you..." He glanced at Vanya then back about the place. He did not want to give her anything too taxing given her pregnancy. "Do you know any songs? It can be anything. Or any interesting writings, stories? This is to be a place of culture and the arts. I want to collect the local...or I suppose...otherworldly...mythos. There are paper and a pen with some ink over there." He shrugged towards a table in the corner, surrounded by a rough set of chairs (which he hoped to make nicer soon). "Anything you wish to write, my dear. Perhaps an answer to the question? I assume that is what you brought."

With a wink towards her he turned and began to hold the cloths up towards the corners on his tip toes, not quite reaching the ceiling despite his relative height.

--

Choose how your character tackles their task (or outright ignores it, up to you~) to help set up the building!

POST ORDER:

1. Remi
2. Ronin
3. Vanya

Bastien
Drink So Deeply From the Cup That I Provide

Messages In This Thread
Dionysus Reborn - by Bastien - 12-31-2018, 07:08 PM
RE: Dionysus Reborn - by Remi - 01-01-2019, 11:47 PM
RE: Dionysus Reborn - by Ronin - 01-02-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: Dionysus Reborn - by Vanya - 01-04-2019, 04:06 AM
RE: Dionysus Reborn - by Vanya - 01-13-2019, 04:28 AM