second star to the right
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
now take what i offer, straight up the nose, down the throat
it's a bearable bruise on your conscious
Stiiiiill healing.” He replies with a quiet sigh, a roll of a shoulder toward Jack. “I think they learned their lesson.” He offers, a bit more of a serious tone crossing the air with that. “Besides, didn’t cover their faces so I know who they are. Told them if I caught them again I’d cut their hands off.” Whether or not he reinforced that thought with the daggers to the hand of said thief to get his point across. But he’s warned them, and intends to follow through if he does catch them again.

He’s almost thankful when the subject shifts, and Sunjata’s gaze flickers toward the skyline once more, arms coming to fold across his chest. “I attuned here through Safrin.” He offers with a slight nostalgic smirk. “She kissed me and suddenly I was a bird.” He tilts his head toward Jack with that same easy grin. “She’s the one I’m devoted to.” Honestly, he hasn’t met Ludo, but when it came to Frey he certainly didn’t want to get anywhere near them for the foreseeable future. He’s had his fill of them, and Safrin was so much more than anything else Sunjata could’ve imagined getting involved with. “She gave me the daggers I use, actually.” To become something for her, a dagger, a blade.
but don't it feel good? don't you feel calmer?
i am the way and the life in the best looking truth
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
second star to the right - by Jack - 05-16-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-16-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Jack - 05-16-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-16-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Jack - 05-17-2020, 03:18 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-17-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Jack - 05-21-2020, 08:26 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-21-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Jack - 05-22-2020, 07:26 AM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-22-2020, 05:37 PM