second star to the right
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
now take what i offer, straight up the nose, down the throat
it's a bearable bruise on your conscious
Armor would be a good idea, if it wasn’t what he imagines the people here would make. Armor like that of Korofi, with kevlar vests all the extra protection in the soft spaces from being stabbed were something that Sunjata did find that he missed. But the technology wasn’t there here yet, as far as he was aware, and he just needed to be smarter about the battles he picked. Still, he snorts and nods to Jack in agreement of it, before moving on to talk about Safrin.

Exactly.” Sunjata responds, flashing him a small grin. “But I imagine she hears a lot of talk when it comes to people wanting to worship her and work for her. So long as you put in the effort for it, I imagine you make quite the good impression.” He offers somewhat thoughtfully – thinking of the shrine momentarily, of what it had taken to get there, of the bat shift she’d given him for it. And this task now, to become something more for her, unsure if it would backfire.

Either way she’s the one I’ve chosen. I’d have it no other way.” He shrugs, flashing a small grin toward Jack then. “I’ve… Had more than enough interactions with Frey.” And an ex-wife that only ruined any other thoughts of interacting with that herald. "Never met Ludo aside from seeing it here in Torchline."
but don't it feel good? don't you feel calmer?
i am the way and the life in the best looking truth
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
second star to the right - by Jack - 05-16-2020, 06:56 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-16-2020, 07:19 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Jack - 05-16-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-16-2020, 09:39 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Jack - 05-17-2020, 03:18 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-17-2020, 10:45 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Jack - 05-21-2020, 08:26 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-21-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: second star to the right - by Jack - 05-22-2020, 07:26 AM
RE: second star to the right - by Sunjata - 05-22-2020, 05:37 PM