once upon a charm
Elias Vaughn
Merchant

Age: 40 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Elias
Elias startled at the voice, his smile confused, only briefly. He doesn't answer her first question with words, simply shrugging. After all, he was a bit far from home.

Taking a moment to study her, such a beautiful spirit, her next question causes him to pause, only a second, before he starts talking. "Phoebe's beautiful. When I see her, I feel, like... The same awe as I do, when the wind takes hold of leaves, or flower petals, and you watch them swirl through the air..." That's not a very clear description, and he continues, a bit on a ramble.

"She's got hair like sunlight when it shines between the leaves of a tree, and these expressive, honey brown eyes that you can just get lost in, like a whirlpool sucking you under. And she doesn't really like that she stands out in Torchline, but I think she's perfect because she stands out..." He falls quiet, realizing that he's been rambling, and offers the woman a sheepish
smile.

"Apologies."
Nothing around here is quite as it seems,
Not sure if anything's real or a dream,
And the only thing sure from the start,
Is the song that's inside of your heart,
Don't let it leave.

Messages In This Thread
once upon a charm - by Elias - 05-21-2020, 05:59 PM
RE: once upon a charm - by Random Event - 05-23-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: once upon a charm - by Elias - 05-24-2020, 01:27 AM
RE: once upon a charm - by Random Event - 05-25-2020, 04:51 AM