with a sense of poise and rationality
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
"I am sure we could. And yet here we are, sipping our wine from glasses made out of ice," Neron quipped, though like his brother he was finding it difficult to force humour into the situation. That was only compounded by the somewhat needless reminder of what Neron had done, and the implication of himself as separate to the Citadel.

"Our home," he corrected, a little sharply. "I think you find it easy to forget that I lived here for well over a year prior to the portal opening. It's the only home on Caido I have ever known." And funnily enough, things had been fine before his family had shown back up. (He decided not to voice that, however).

Raising his eyebrows and letting his expression soften somewhat at Loren's reaction to the whole Morgan situation, Neron sighed and nodded. The question of freedom was a difficult one. "I've never not had a place or a role," he said mildly, like it had only just occurred to him. And that Loren wanted him there...? Neron tilted his head. "You literally cut yourself off from me as your brother," he reminded him. "One Launceleyn is present in this room. You were not there when I needed you, and yet you expect me to stand by you in return?"

Taking another generous sip of wine, he shrugged. "It is incredibly selfish. But... fine. I'll stay."

Messages In This Thread
with a sense of poise and rationality - by Loren - 05-18-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: with a sense of poise and rationality - by Neron - 05-20-2020, 09:34 PM