with a sense of poise and rationality
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
"I'll do my best," Neron said of opening up to his brother. It wasn't something familiar or comfortable to him, but at the same time he was much different to the man who had been so bad at it so long ago. Still, he did have to disagree with Loren's second comment, elbowing his twin playfully. "Listen, I was Warden and I gave you that title, so someone must have believed it. What makes you think any different?"

All the death, probably. But Neron had neglected to think about the implications of Loren's survivor's guilt. Either way, he would be there to help with the clinic, if and when it was to be set back up, and that was the end of it.

He had braced for the sharp look as he brought up the Voice, and honestly he hadn't actually expected Loren to have met her. That was simultaneously good and bad, in his estimation. "I suppose I was going to ask what you thought of her," he said. "I found her pragmatic... fair, even. But I know that isn't the general impression."

Messages In This Thread
with a sense of poise and rationality - by Loren - 05-18-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: with a sense of poise and rationality - by Neron - 05-22-2020, 08:03 PM