with a sense of poise and rationality
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Nodding, Loren gave Neron a sad, but grateful smile. "Thank you. And I promise to do the same." Hesitating, the healer rubbed his palms on his thighs. "I was planning to have a funeral for Jace. If you'd like to be there..." Voice trailing off, his expression grew awkward.

However, he yelped in protest as his brother elbowed him. Loren opened his mouth to make an ill-advised comment about Neron's stint as Warden, froze, then closed it. Instead, the healer just rubbed the back of his head sheepishly. "My cripplingly low self-esteem." He nudged his brother with a shoulder, trying to pay Neron back for the elbow.

Sighing, Loren shrugged. "Don't worry, I'm not one of those anti-Voice fanatics." Tone wry, he hummed thoughtful as he considered his answer. "Pragmatic is right. Kind to her Ascended and other followers, and ignores everyone else. She doesn't let anything stand in her way, for good or ill." Biting his lip, he look at the floor. "I can't say I agree with her methods, but her goal is understandable. Then again, I can't agree with any of the gods, really."
But don’t be weary if it’s broken
Families are like that—
they’re split up and always torn.

Messages In This Thread
with a sense of poise and rationality - by Loren - 05-18-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: with a sense of poise and rationality - by Loren - 05-22-2020, 08:42 PM