with a sense of poise and rationality
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
"And yet, the only one you aren't seeking approval from is yourself." Neron sighed, drawing a deep breath on reflex and sighing, folding his arms across his chest. "Concern goes both ways, little brother. You offered me yours, the least I can do is reciprocate." Especially in this world where the Launceleyns were not the be all and end all, where there was no Cyton to impress, no monarchy to serve and fear in equal measure.

Given that he was unable to blush any longer, Neron couldn't help but pick up on the flush in Loren's cheeks, and a smirk curled its way across his lips. "Why, you rascal," he said, putting two and two together (and hopefully not being completely off base). "And who is the lucky person, might I ask?"

Nodding in acceptance, Neron put his hand over his no-longer-beating heart. "I will. My main problem is not being able to leave this room currently, but I expect I will have more information on that soon enough." A certainty, in fact, considering the thread that has already happened in the future, lol.

Messages In This Thread
with a sense of poise and rationality - by Loren - 05-18-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: with a sense of poise and rationality - by Neron - 05-24-2020, 03:48 PM