with a sense of poise and rationality
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NERON
show me how defenceless you really are
"Well, keep it balanced and you should be able to shrug off the last shackles of our upbringing, in time. And look, you didn't even have to literally become something else to do it." Neron flashed his brother a fanged grin to accompany that; Loren's coping mechanisms might be unhealthy sometimes, but he hadn't literally given up his ability to feel pain or pleasure for it. "Maybe so," he agreed nonetheless. "Bit late for me to reverse what I've done, but for future issues, sure."

The enjoyment Neron took from seeing Loren so flustered was far from the vindictiveness his brother might have seen in the past; no, this was pure fun at being able to prod at his twin's personal life. Whether he didn't like it or not was irrelevant - and heaving Weaver's name fall from his lips, while it had his eyes widening, was not a bombshell other than because he had not thought her Loren's type, so to speak.

Having to hide his smile behind his fingers, Neron tried and failed not to look even a little proud of Loren. "Well aren't you full of surprises," he murmured, before nodding. "It would be my pleasure," he said. "We will talk again soon, then."

Messages In This Thread
with a sense of poise and rationality - by Loren - 05-18-2020, 08:36 PM
RE: with a sense of poise and rationality - by Neron - 05-24-2020, 04:09 PM