[SE] can't carry it with you if you want to survive
For Korbin <3
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't put your happiness in other people's hands
The pulse of magic washed through him like a warm drink, or sinking into a rare bath. It washed away the aches and pains of long days spent in constant motion, erased the stiffness from fingers and toes and filled him up with new energy. Korbin licked away the blood from lips that no longer cracked, and breathed a sigh of quiet relief, that he didn't need the bond to convey.

"Thank you," he murmured, closing his eyes for a second. "That did help."

This was the part where he should keep going, really. But before he could honor Loren's wish to move along, the healer asked another question, and Korbin remained standing where he was, hands tucked into the pockets of his coat.

"Still working, until just now," he replied, not minding the question. Knew he didn't have to answer, but did it anyway. "I had to see this... People keep asking me what really happened, and I don't know what to tell them, except 'we won'." Korbin nudged a chin towards the sealed gate, the bloodstained battlefield. The bodies had been removed, but there was no mistaking what had gone down here.
They'll drop it
KORBIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] can't carry it with you if you want to survive - by Korbin - 05-20-2020, 01:54 AM